iSTEAM Communications is a peer reviewed open access electronic journal that publishes original papers on research and education projects conducted by high school and college students in disciplines of Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Mathematics (STEAM). iSTEAMC encourages reports of studies on STEAM research and education in the global context.
Through practices in writing and publishing, iSTEAMC seeks to:
- Raise students’ awareness of STEAM fields and values to development and society
- Engage and prepare students for future careers in STEAM areas
- Foster students’ critical thinking skills, creativity, and complex problem-solving ability at young age
- Showcase students’ creative research products and promote interests
- Develop professional writing and communication skills and leadership
Topics of publication include, but are not limited to:
- Reports of advancement in STEAM research and technology
- Reviews of background and history in STEAM fields
- Reviews of STEAM education programs
- Studies on STEAM development and society
- Innovative projects and research carried out by students
- Studies on STEAM education and learning
iSTEAM Communications is edited by a team of educators and researchers at the Ohio State University. To submit your paper and more information, please visit https://isteamc.com/ic. Please direct any questions to our support team at email@example.com.